vendredi 23 février 2007

The Sno.C


Marissa organized a big party called The Sno.C. Marissa asked
Ryan to go with her. He accepted , but he wanted to wanted with Lindsay.
Lindsay didn’t want to go with Ryan because she didn't want to lose their friendship.
Plus Alex said to Seth that the kiss they had, was nothing. So Seth went
with Summer to the party, where one her partners Zach becames jealous of
Seth because he saw Summer and Seth together. But when the party
started everything changed. Marissa was finally going with D.J. Ryan
went to see Lindsay and tell her his feeling for her. Zach finally realized
that there was nothing with Seth and Summer Sandy wanted to learn more
about Renee Wheleer and the reason why she had been giving some money to
Caleb for the last sixteen years.

2 commentaires:

Rébéka a dit…

Hello Ludnie, i was reading your blog about The Sno.C and I found it very confused, because there is many characters and they all change their partner for other person. But i have a question about Lindsay and Ryan relation: Why did Lindsay finish the party with Ryan, if she did not want at the beginning?and What did Lindsay answer when Ryan tell to her his feelings for it? Please answer me ... thank you

julie a dit…

Hi Catlud.I was reading your blog about the Tv program the O.C and I found it was very interesting. I saw the two first seasons and I was really captivated. But I have some questions about your blog because I don't remember all of details. How long did Dj was going out with Marissa? Why did Zack was jealous about Seth? Did he was going out with Summer? and who's Renee Wheleer? I hope you'll aswer me. Thanks.