dimanche 25 mars 2007

THE DEARLY BELOVED

My name is Marissa Cowper, when my boyfriend Ryan went on a trip; I was attacked by his brother: Trey. Before Ryan went, he asked me to help Trey to find a job and I said yes. So I helped him, and he found a job. To thank me, Trey invited me to watch a movie, during the evening, Trey got drunk. We decided to go out for a walk, and he tried to kiss me. I hope that Ryan won’t know what happened.My step-father is dead and I don’t think my mother is very sad because she doesn’t really love him; she always loved my dad who came for the burial. Tonight my mother and him told me that we will re-form a family with my dad, my mom, my sister and I.. I am very happy; at the same time my cell phone started ringing! It was Seth, he told me that Ryan knew about Trey and he went to Trey’s house. I had to stop him. I arrived at Trey’s house. I saw Trey fight Ryan, I thought he would kill him, I tried to help Ryan but Trey knocked me down. I saw a gun beside me, I took it and I shot. Oh my god, I think he is dead, I think I killed him.

1 commentaire:

Susana Canelo a dit…

I really like OC and your task is great!!!
What a good idea your teacher had !!! Jane is a genious, you know that.
Watch your favourite series as a homework is amazing,don't you think?
Well this time you're taking the role of one of the characters,telling the story in first person. You're doing well,congratulations!!!
Susana Canelo
Del Valle- Argentina