vendredi 13 avril 2007

In The Skin Of Summer


Sethwas creating a BD of the OC. Zach my boyfriend want to Seth work with me on this project. He wanted Seth to draw me better , then I accepted to pose for him even if my ex-boyfriend and I want to forget him. I don't know what happened to me but, at first, when Seth was trying to move my face, my arm, etc, I didn't feel anything. But a few minute later, I looked what Seth drew, and then I started to draw something. Seth took my hand and I looked at him, then I suddenly wanted to kiss him!!!! .I was close, but he told me he had to go. What happened to me? In the evening, he came to my house again and told me, we had to work separately. I said ok. But Zach came to my house and told us were going to travel together for make the BD. That meant I was going to be with Seth (my ex-boyfriend I had a crush on again) and with Zach(my new boyfriend)What am I going to do?

Aucun commentaire: